Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dinner last night with family. We are packed and ready to depart today. Not much sleep these last few days for David and me, we are nervous and excited. We received a beautiful gift from some friends in the adoption community, it included a beautiful dress, blanket and Chinese cereal for Xuan. I was using a spoon to stir my coffee this morning and realized Xuan doesn't know what a spoon is. We have so much to teach her, and I am certain she has many things to teach us. The boys are asleep and we are putting together some last minute things. Had a lovely chat with my dear sweet cousin last night. 

The boys pulled a funny prank on super tired Dad last night, it was fun to get some belly laughs and giggles just before bedtime. Here is a photo, enjoy


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy and excited for you all!. I hope you travel safely and enjoy every moment of your time in China with your little one :). We're headed out next month and we just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete